Saturday 7 March 2015

Narrative ( Changed )

After showing my 2nd draft to Shaun and Sinead they thought that narrative was to extreme and did not work well with my chosen genre. So I have to decided to make a few changes to the narrative of the music video. 

New Narrative- Janelle reflects back on the good times she had with her and boyfriend as she finds out he cheats on her. When learnt of his behaviour she spies on him and the girl who is cheating on her with. She gets angry and grabs all his clothes and burns them and photo frame of them together. Then she releases that all she he has to love is herself hence to song being titled "Me Myself And I". Near the end of the video the home footage of her and boyfriend is layered with the footage of the burning clothes showing that the relationship has come to end and all she has is "Me Myself And I". 

No comments:

Post a Comment