Friday 30 January 2015

1st Screening / Music Video 1st draft


Today I screened my 1st draft of my music video to the class. The feedback I got was that the shots were too long , the footage and music were not sync, the narrative was not clear and not a range of different angle shots. However , there was some positive feedback , Mr Grimsley was very pleased with the different location shots . From the feedback given, I will be doing another reshoot as I feel that this draft is very weak as I know I could have done better. So I will doing a third shoot during the half term. I will also have to make a new narrative as the class was not able to understand what was going on in the video. Also when shooting again I will need to remember to film from different angles to make the video more interesting to my target audience. Overall, the feedback has been very helpful as I have seen what changes need to made for me have a successful video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment