Saturday 10 January 2015

Costume and Makeup

Below is the costume and makeup that I will be having the music video. I have decided that to have her makeup natural in the studio shots, as the song is a sad song I want her image to also reflect the emotions of the song.   In  the outside scene her make up will be smudge , to make her look as if she has been crying. Lastly, I have decided that my artist will have two make up styles one for the studio shooting and the other for outside. The studio shooting she will have straight hair to go with her makeup as she will be dressed glamorously . The second hair style will be beach waves , as she has been crying. 

There will be three costumes in the music video. I have made sure that one of the outfits is very high class and glamorously to go with the codes and conventions of RnB music videos as a majority of artist are dressed in expensive clothing. I have decided that she will wear a large fur coat , with a short black club dress with black heels. The other two outfits , I decided that  will be casual as the artist will be outside and also due to the weather if she wore less revealing clothes she would get very cold. I also looked at some music videos which had a sad theme and many of the videos the artist wore simple clothing , to highlight the theme of them being sad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment