Friday 30 January 2015

Feedback on 1st Screening

These are the feedback sheets that I received from my class and teachers on my 1st screening. The feedback received was not as I was expecting as a majority of it was negative. The shots were to long which made the video less appealing . There was also not enough performance which is one of the main things that needs to be featured in the music video. Furthermore the shots were not in sync with music which made the shots look awful. This feedback has helped me see where I have gone wrong and things that I need to change in order for me to have a successful video. I need to seriously work harder and reshoot ASAP as time is not on my side and I need to stop leaving things to the last minute as I will not be able to achieve a good quality video. This feedback has been a real eye opener. 



No comments:

Post a Comment