Tuesday 25 November 2014

1st Digipak

In class today I presented my first digipak and I talk about the digipak's theme and the concept that I was going with. They were really please with the quality of the images and how they reflect the RnB genre.  The improvements that they suggested , was to take a a new series of images as the images on the digipak  looked very similar to each other and that I should use a variety of shots,
 and different backgrounds. Furthermore, they also suggested that I should add more the CD's as they look boring and unpleasing to my target audience.  We have done two shoots already so I will use the other images from the second shoot to improve the digipak. This feedback has helped me to identify, what needs  to be changed and how I can improve my digipak to attract my target audience . 


Feedback Sheets 










No comments:

Post a Comment