Saturday 1 November 2014

Brief Audience Profile



The image above is my audience profile, an audience profile gives information on the type of person who you expect to buy your product or who will have some interest in. my target audience is young females aged 14-25 , who are in education either secondary school , college or university. In addition to this their interests would be in big brands fashion, the luxurious lifestyle, hair & makeup, big cars. Furthermore, they would also have strong religious beliefs mainly in christianity and would be any nationality. This gives an idea on who will be the consumer of my product and from this I can see what things need to be changed on my digipak and also what to include and how to make the music video attractive to them . 

No comments:

Post a Comment