Friday 21 November 2014

Digipak CD's Examples

Here are example of RnB artists album CD's that I have research. When researching I notice that a lot of RnB album CD's are very simple in design with a plain colour background or and image of the artist. The most important things on the CD's is the artists name and the title of the album. I really like how Beyonce in the first CD has just used the first initial of her name in a bold western font , as the it stands out also anyone who purchases the CD will be familiar with the logo and font as it will remind them of the album. The Keyshia Cole CD, which is the second one to the right, is an image of her dressed and made up very seductively , which is done the through the make gaze to catch mens attention. The typography on the album is in swirled italics in the colour pink . I will be using these CD design to help give me ideas when it comes to creating my CD for the digipak. 








No comments:

Post a Comment