Tuesday 16 December 2014

2nd Digipak Develop

After the feedback i received from my class, I decided to use the images from the second shoot as there is a variety of different shots and I have also changed the costume as I did not like the costume used in the first digipak . In addition, I have made changes to CD's, there is the original digipak CD , which I have added the artist's name, song list and leaves to of with the background of the images. Furthermore, I decided that the second CD which is the bonus CD will be a visual album. This will have all the music videos of the songs on the album. To make it more appealing to my target audience, I have also added the artist's signature on the album for a more personal feel to the digipak .  Lastly , I will need to resize the fourth panel as the image has been stretched to much or I will change the image to make it equal with the other images.  

No comments:

Post a Comment