Friday 12 December 2014

Poster 2nd Draft

The is the first draft of my poster, I wanted to make sure that the poster and the album had the same throughout so the that the my target audience will be identify my artist easily. Furthermore, I also decided to change the font on the poster just to make a little different from the album. However, after speaking with Sinead she suggested that I should use the same font used on the album as it is more appealing and it portrays the RnB genre. Also , she suggested that I should change the the stars on the album rating as it does not blend well with the poster. From this feedback, I will be changing the artist font and will be using the Andes font which is also used on my digipak and I will change the star rating to white. 



No comments:

Post a Comment