Friday 19 December 2014

Editing & changing , Poster & Digipak

After the feedback received from my poster and digipak, I decided to make changes and improve my digipak and poster. 

For the poster I've changed the font to Andes which is the same font used on the digipak, I decided to use this font to keep a constant theme with the digipak and poster and also for my target audience to identify the font with the artist. Furthermore, I have changed the star rating to black and white as the original star rating was in gold which did not blend well with the poster. Lastly, I made the Instagram, Twitter and Facebook logos smaller as they were too big and I also added  "Available on iTunes " so that my target audience know where to purchase the artists music.  

I believe that my poster works very well as it portrays the codes and conventions of the RnB genre. Also , I feel that the picture chosen for the poster is very professional and attracts my target audience. 



The feedback received on my digipak was to change to the fourth the panel as the the image before was to close to the artist face, which I also agree. Decided to replace the image with an mid shot/close up image of the Jannelle blowing a kiss to go with the Laura Mulvey's Male Gaze theory as this theory is seen throughout the RnB genre. Overall, all the images work well together as there is a constant theme throughout. I also added a bonus visual CD as this is what makes the digipak stand out from others, Also on the CD I have added Janelle's signature too give a personal feel to the digipak and it also makes it unique. I am very please with this final digipak that I have created as it looks professional, it is eye catching and it works very well with the RnB genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment