Friday 17 October 2014

Digipak First plan

 In lesson today we were asked to design the first draft of our digipak. The image on left is a quick sketch of how I would like my digipak to look like. The idea I have is for the audience to know that this digipak is an R&B one. My artist is a solo artist so I will have a close up or mid shot images of her for the album cover so that her face will be easy to recognise. Inside the digipak there will series of photos of the artist which will be in a mini photo leaflet from the photo shoot. However, I have not fully decided how I want the back of the digipak to look like, I am considering have city night light as I want the photo shoot to be done at night time in city. This is because the songs on the album will be mainly slow and my chosen song for the music video will be slow and the lyrics link in with the night life/ love theme. Furthermore, the CD will just be black with the artists name on it across in a bold font. I have also decided to add another CD on the digipak which will feature live versions of the songs and a behind the scenes of the artists UK tour. Lastly, the front cover will also have a parent advisory symbol on the bottom right as some songs have explicit lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment