Tuesday 14 October 2014

Music Video Ideas

 Toady in class iI had to think and plan and possible ideas that i may have for my music video.  The narrative of my music video is of a girl who has a crush on guy but he never finds out and she regrets not telling him. However she has many opportunities to tell him but she never gains the confidence to tell him. The main feature of the video will be close up and mid shots of the artist so I will need to make sure that the performance in the video is excellent as well as the cinematography, as a majority of the video will performance. The visual in the music video will show her struggling to try and talk to her crush and contacting him via social networks. 

After I wrote the down the rough idea I had on the narrative , I then started thinking of possible settings and miss-en-scene. I look at several music videos which had the same narrative as mine, a majority of these videos where studio based with some scenes in a different location for example, a park, party etc. Which means that the main location for filming the music video will be at school as the have all the facilities and equipment need to film .  The other scene would be recored outside school either in my house or Lewisham. I have decided that Lewisham could be a possible filing location as it has an urban fell and setting which is what I want in the music video especially because its a RnB song. 





No comments:

Post a Comment