Friday 24 October 2014

Storyboard Planning

I have began planning for my storyboard for my music video. This is very important for the production of my music video as it will help guide me on what shots i need to take and where. I have not yet finished my storyboard but I will complete it during the half term to present to my class when we come back. Furthermore, I have made sure that all the shots reflect with meaning and feeling of the song , as the my song choice is a sad song I have decided that video with be completly in black and white to address the theme of the song. 


The song begins with a sound of an alarm , the video will begin with the name of the production company name and the artists name, the name of the songs. Then then will be a cross dissolve which will lead to  an extreme close up of the artist angry so that it reflects the artists feelings and emotions. 
I will also be experimenting with light to make the the video look professional. I will also be incorporating Andrew Goodwins theory to the video. There will be a variety of shots taken so that there is a lot of footage that I can select when editing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment