Friday 3 October 2014

Song Choices

After speaking to my teacher about my song choice , she felt that the narrative was to boring as the viewers may loose interest in the video. So decided to research other song that I could use for a more interesting narrative . 

My first song choice is Teedra Moses - Be Your Girl 



My teacher felt that this song and the narrative would be unplugging to my target audience. I also agree with this statement as the music video does not have a clear narrative . 


My second song choice is Beyonce - Ring The Alarm 


I really like this song as the song is more upbeat than my first choice also the lyrics makes it easier for a clear a narrative which makes illustrating the the visuals less work than  my first choice. 


My third song choice is Beyonce - Me Myself and I 



This song is also slow like my first option  , however i really the songs story as it is clear and simple to understand which means when creating a video the narrative will be clear for the audience to understand. 


Overall, after speaking with my teacher I have decided that I will change my song choice to Beyonce - Ring The Alarm as I feel that this song is more appealing , this means that I will have to change my narrative to suit to the lyrics of the song as it is different from my first choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment